At the moment we offer the following internships:
Molecular, magnetic materials and, in particular, spin crossover (SCO) compounds offer innovative possibilities for technological applications, e.g. in the fields of data storage or sensor technology.
• Molecular design of novel iron-SCO compounds
• Investigations of structur-property-relationships
• Multifunctional SCO compounds
• Porous spin-switchable coordination compounds (MOFs)
• Fluorescence-active SCO compounds
• Combination of magnetic properties with 3d/4f-elements
• Challenges in the fields of organic synthesis and coordination chemistry
• Variety of analytical characterisation methods (IR, UV/VIS, fluorescence spectroscopy, NMR, magnetic investigations, XRD, XRF, STA)
• Independent work at your own workspace
• Very good work atmosphere in a familial research group
We would be pleased if you contact us!