Head of Research Unit:
Simone Knaus, Ao.Univ.Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr.techn.
Head of Research Group:
Robert Liska, Univ.Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr.techn.
Office hours: 9-12am
A-1060 Wien, Österreich
The main research topics of Division Macromolecular Chemistry match in large parts the topics of the former 'Institut für Chemische Technologie Organischer Stoffe'. It merged with other institutes in the course of the administrative reform of the chemical institutes of the University of Technology 2002, to form the Institute of Applied Synthetic Chemistry (IAS).
Cooperations with external research facilities:
- ÖFI/ÖKI - Österreichisches Kunststoffinstitut
- Institute for Surface Modification, Leipzig, Dr. Tom Scherzer
- Medical University Vienna, Department of Cranio-, Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery, Dr. Günter Russmüller
- Medical University Vienna, Department of Biomedical Research, Dr. Helga Bergmeister
- Ludwig-Boltzmann-Cluster for Cardiovascular Research, Prof Heinz Schima
- Ludwig Bolzmann Cluster for Experimental and Clinical Traumatology. Dr. Heinz Redl
- Medical University Vienna,Center of Biomedical Research, Prof Karin Macfelda
- TU Graz, Institute for Physical and Theoretical Chemistry, Prof. Gescheidt
- University de Geneve, Department of Physical Chemistry, Prof. Eric Vauthey
- Politecnico di Torino, Prof. Marco Sangermano
- University of Maribor, Prof. Peter Krajnc
- University Ghent, Prof Richard Hoogenboom
- Slovak Academy of Sciences, Polymer Institute, Prof. Jaroslav Mosnacek
- Slovak Academy of Sciences, Polymer Institute, Prof. Igor Lacik
Consultations and Cooperations
Within the scope of FWF, FFG and EU-projects as well as FOG individual contracts or similar contracts, cooperations with industry or research facilities are welcome.
Contact persons: Dr. Simone Knaus and Dr. Robert Liska